The MeisterDesign design flooring is the healthy-living alternative to conventional vinyl flooring. It has been awarded the Blue Angel eco label and is 100% made in Germany. MeisterDesign has all the advantages of vinyl flooring (durability, ease of maintenance and elasticity), but manages completely without the primarily ecological and technical disadvantages. This makes MeisterDesign odourless, free from plasticisers and heat-resistant – unlike many types of vinyl flooring.
The MeisterDesign decors cover the whole spectrum of modern floor design. From timeless oak surfaces in a variety of colours and authentic imitation slate right through to exceptional, on-trend vintage decors. The design flooring is available in three different product structures and thus provides the optimum solution for any application case.
What many people do not know: » Vinyl « comes from the term PVC: Polyvinylchloride. This is not a bad thing per se, but it can contain plasticisers which can be harmful to the health and environment. Not to mention the smell of the vapours.Which is why the MeisterDesign flooring does entirely without any vinyl or PVC. Only with its advantages. Because these are undisputed: ease of maintenance, extreme resistance to wear, sturdiness and waterproofness..
A thin floor easy to use for renovation work which does not reveal the outlines of the old tiles underneath? A light resilientfloor with a cork insulating layer? Or the waterproof no hassle variant? The choice is yours with MeisterDesign design flooring!
1. Multilayer Puretec® Plus-surface with elastic special film (PVC-free)
2. Cork comfort layer
3. Special AquaSafe board (swell-reduced) – on the basis of natural, renewable materials
4. Cork sound-absorbing cushion
1. SilentTouch®-surface – PUR-based polymer coating (PVC-free)
2. AquaSafe-board (swell-reduced) – on the basis of natural, renewable materials
3. Backing for optimum dimensional stability
1. Multilayer Puretec®-surface with polyurethane covering layer (PVC-free)
2. ecuran-base board – waterproof, semi-elastic, PVC-free
3. Fleece Backing for optimum full-surface bonding
From infancy to the teen years, the nursery is a room of 1,000 possibilities. Their own domain is a personal retreat for children of all ages, a world they can redesign again and again. It is best if the room has a foundation that can follow (almost) every development, such as a durable floor or furniture that grows with the children.